Monday, January 28, 2013

Experimental Series






Assignment 13: Experimental Series. This week's assignment was to choose a style, filter, texture, etc. from the previous week's experimental sketchbook and create a series based on it. The style I chose was from a photo where I made the entire photo block and white except for the shadow. Then I used tint in Picmonkey to make the shadow a certain color. I didn't want any faces so I could maintain a mysterious/anonymous feel to the photos. I also made them of only people and their bodies/legs. The perspective I chose had a common theme throughout the series and I tried to match the different colors with the photos/feeling of the photos.

1 comment:

  1. Sabrina! I really like what you did with your photos! I like how every shadow has its own shape and color. It makes the image look more entertaining and fun! It looks really cool! Good job and keep it up!

    ReplyDelete